"My Succulent Discoveries of Art, Life, Creativity, Procrastination & More all by Accident"

... although I'm no Accident.....
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139: 13~16

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

CASH LOVES

#1:His "froggy" jump a roo boy can he jump!!!


#2: Making fish lips and balloons....

#3: Being a Brunkenhoefer

Paw Paw Brunkenhoefer ... Great Uncle "Ocho" Robert Brunkenhoefer & Great Uncle "funny man" Kenneth Brunkenhoefer

& Baby Brunkenhoefer

#4: His maternal Grandparents Ron & Chita

#5: Swimming with GRAM & sissy Madeline

#5: Bath time & making elephant sounds

#6: Sticking out his tongue

#7: Breakfast... lunch ... & dinner

#8: Jack's Big Music Show

on Noggin... he loves this sing*along show as well as

moose & zeee...

#9: Playing in a box inside the pack & play






#9: Da da & clapping


#10: Animals: Pooger Pie & Cider...

Aunt Wednesday & Uncle Eric's pups
he loves aunt wednesday & uncle eric too



#10: Creating Masterpieces (aka Art)

(ok... maybe it's mommy who likes to create art)



These are a few of Mommy's favorite things:

1. Cash sleeps through the night (since 4 1/2 months)

2. No teeth yet... since he still gets mommy's milk

3. The "Hall of Crawl"

4. Falls asleep in the car... loves to be in the stroller

5. Doesn't suck thumb or pacifer...

6. Happy BABY!!!

7. Has a routine... not a schedule

8. Drinks from a sippy cup

9. Loves to read with mommy

10. Mommy also loves the Jump a roo & Jack's big music show = (shower time for mom)hehe




1 comment:

elisa said...

Just a beautiful happy baby, thank God for him! It was great to see you and I'm so glad your a blogger!