"My Succulent Discoveries of Art, Life, Creativity, Procrastination & More all by Accident"

... although I'm no Accident.....
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139: 13~16

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beach Babes!



Mommy & Cash at Sunrise!


The above photo was taken before the big wipe out! I put Cash down in on the beach and daddy snapped this shot. Then Eric went to take off his flipflops and a wave came and knocked Cash over... and he was rolling in the surf. The following photo shows an after shot... i felt so bad i didn't grab him fast enough.... but then i wish Eric had the camera to catch it on film, because his expression was priceless... needless to say... Cash did not want me to let go of him the rest of the day....

After the big wipe out!



Checking out the surf and seagulls with Dad!





3 comments:

Sohl Gal said...

Awww! Elaina had the same thing happen to her. She got over it by the next time. Fun times! I love the picture of you and Cash. So beachy!

The Glow Girls said...

Cute Cash and pretty mom. You all look great!!! Happy Summer!!

Susie said...

Love the beautiful pictures! Cash is too precious-even soaking wet!