"My Succulent Discoveries of Art, Life, Creativity, Procrastination & More all by Accident"

... although I'm no Accident.....
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139: 13~16

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Prego & Fabulous!!!



My girlfriend Marcy and I are were taking silly prego photos the other day! Don't we look fabulous?? We have been friends for over 6 years and first met in a singles hometeam back in 2001!
How life changes!!

We've been great friends through different seasons of our lives. From being single.. teaching kids about christ in children's church, hometeams, running beach to bay, playing on the coed church softball team to getting married... and now we are both pregnant! I got married in December 2004 & Marcy was one of my bride's maids... then she got married July 2005!

Marcy is expecting a little girl on October 5th! Doesn't she look great! I was laughing so hard because we had her stand on a book so our bellies could touch!

























4 comments:

Susie said...

You both look precious! I can't wait to see that little guy of yours. Too fun!

Sohl Gal said...

This is so cute Wim! I can imagine it was pretty funny getting her to stand on a book. I remember my balance wasn't great after about 5 months.

~April said...

oh! ya'll are soooo cute! I love it! how fun to be doing it together! Love you girls!! and I can't wait to hold those sweet babies!!

Unknown said...

Wim,
you look great!