"My Succulent Discoveries of Art, Life, Creativity, Procrastination & More all by Accident"

... although I'm no Accident.....
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139: 13~16

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Week 28



Today I have reached week 28 on my journey to become a mother. I suppose upon conception of my little one, my maker already assigned me the role of mother... among the other hats I already wear.... but it's finally very slowly sinking in. In twelve weeks or so... I'll be holding my own child.

It's strange how my plans for life can never measure up to HIS plans for me.


I never dreamed I would be a step~mother before I became a mother... But God knew this...

And I believe the challenge of raising a step-daughter has been the most difficult challenging job, God has assigned me.


And then I'm reminded how even Christ had a step~parent... in Joseph.


Check out my little boy... this photo was taken at week 20... and now he is 8 weeks bigger!!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Oh my goodness Wimberley-I am so happy to see you blogging. I've asked around to see how you've been. How cool to see your little one! Only twelve weeks left? How can that be? It seems you just told me you were pregnant. I miss you sweet friend, but now I can keep up a little better with you. Ash, Seth and Annie say, "Hi!!"

Sohl Gal said...

Sweet baby! Can't wait to meet him and hold him. Welcome to blogging, Wim!

The Glow Girls said...

Yeh!!! You are in the blog club. That is so cool to see your little one. I can't wait to meet him. Hang in there. Just a few more weeks.

Canadian Bird said...

Yay...your first blog! And such an exciting this to be blogging about!!! Congrats (although I've briefly seen you at church, I don't know if I've congratulated you or Eric) on the wee one. A boy! Look forward to meeting him in 12 weeks.
PS...He sure is cute! :)