"My Succulent Discoveries of Art, Life, Creativity, Procrastination & More all by Accident"

... although I'm no Accident.....
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139: 13~16

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun! Madeline's 1st Slumber Party!



Madeline turned 9 on Monday, September 17, 2007!!


On Friday, September 21st, my step~daughter Madeline had her
1st Slumber/Birthday Party!!


Madeline's father & I agreed awhile back that when she turned 9 she could have her first sleepover! Little did I know at the time, I would be 8 months pregnant & (just my luck), this weekend happen to fall on opening weekend for dove season... so Eric was off with the guys!!

Madeline and her friends had a blast! We ate pizza, (a slumber party must), sang karaoke, ate an ice cream birthday cake, opened gifts, had a fabulous PJ Fashion Show and watched High School Musical!! The biggest rage with all the girls!!








Madeline striking a pose at her FASHION SHOW!!






Madeline making a wish!!

I probably was a bit ambitious to host a slumber party being 8 months pregnant with a bunch of sweet, giggly, full of energy & spirit 7, 8 & 9 year olds; but luckily for me I have 2 great friends, Katie & Julie who came to my rescue to help a prego mom out!!


MORE FASHION DIVAS!!!





















I survived... but need much more sleep!!

I couldn't believe the girls were up at 6:30 ready to start the day!!!

Oh... to be young again!!

1 comment:

The Glow Girls said...

Way to go. Slumber party with hubby gone and pregrent. Okay you have me beat in that department. It look like tons of fun.